In honor of Thanksgiving this past week!
1. What is your favorite dish on Thanksgiving? Green bean casserole!
2. What is your favorite dessert? I have a bad sweet tooth so I’d probably eat anything with sugar in it! I do love ice cream though and cookies!
3. What is your favorite kind of cheese? Let me first start off by saying, cheese is amazing! I love NY Sharp cheddar, Muenster and Gouda!
4. What’s your favorite food for a night out with friends? Anything that comes with drinks!!
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coconut / chocolate chip and cookie dough!
6. Breakfast, lunch or dinner? I am a huge breakfast fan but I have to go with dinner!
7. Favorite drink in the summertime? Lemonade!!! 😋
8. What’s your favorite condiment? That’s a tough one! I love mustard though!
9. Favorite movie junk food? Popcorn and Buncha Crunch!
10. What’s your go to meal to cook? If it’s a work night and I’m eating alone I cheap out and will make a veggie patty with microwave veggies. I know, lame!
11. What’s your favorite kind of fast food? As far as what’s around here I like Taco Bell, for healthier fast food options I love Panera and Chipotle!!
12. What was your favorite meal to eat while growing up? My dads meatloaf, mashed potatoes and creamed corn! 😋
13. What’s your favorite food to eat on a bun? Hot dog!
14. Do you like soup? If so what’s your favorite kind? I love soup! My favorite is broccoli cheddar that’s pretty standard though, I also really love Autumn Squash!
15. Do you have any diet restrictions or allergies? No allergies or restrictions though I do try to not let my sweet tooth get out of hand but it’s a struggle!
16. Do you drink coffee or tea in the morning? Both!
17. Do you eat meat? If so what’s your favorite? Yes all the meats! I love steak!!!
18. What’s your favorite ethnic cuisine? Mexican! I can’t live without tacos!
19. What’s your favorite summer food? Hot dogs, cheese burgers and watermelon!
20. What’s your Christmas food tradition? Growing up we always had ham, homemade scalloped potatoes and green bean casserole, this year Gus and I have been talking about combining traditions. His family always made tamales, so we might do ham, tamales and a corn casserole!